This text copied and pasted directly from RAMfest. We’ve included the relevant links for your convenience. Good luck, and happy hunting!
Boys and girls, we are about to run a competition like no other. We’re about to give you something no other South African festival has ever given you before…the chance for one of you, from each of the Ramfest cities, to win a Lifetime Ticket to Ramfest. That’s right, a ticket for life, to any Ramfest.
We’re not going to make it too easy for you. We’re going to make you hunt for your Lifetime Ticket. So, we’ll be starting with Bloem and PE on the 11th of February, moving to Durban for the 12th of February, then ending off with Joburg on the 18th and Cape Town on the 19th of February.
We’ll be running the competition through Facebook at first, and then Twitter, so you’ll need to make sure you have the following check-list ticked off if you want your Lifetime Ticket:
– ‘Like’ the Ramfest Facebook page (find it here: http://www.facebook.com/Metal4Africa#!/ramfest)
– Follow Ramfest on Twitter (Find it here: https://twitter.com/RAMfest )
– Make sure you have a smart phone with Facebook, Twitter and a camera.
– You must be able to take pictures and tweet them to Ramfest in order to take part
– You will need transport – a car is preferable, but if you ride really fast and are super fit you could maybe try a bike, but we don’t recommend it.
– You must have purchased a ticket to any Ramfest to be eligible for the prize (winners will have their ticket reimbursed)
We’ll be updating you leading up to the hunt, so in the mean time make sure you have the above sorted and know how to use it all.
Terms & Conditions
– Entrants must be 18 years or older
– Entrants must be carrying a valid form of identification during the Lifetime Ticket Hunt
– Entrants must have completed all stages of the hunt, correctly, to be eligible for the prize
– First prize (lifetime ticket) is non transferable, for cash or to another party
– The Life Time ticket is valid for any Ramfest city
– Entrants must have purchased a ticket for Ramfest 2012 to be eligible for the main prize. Winners will be reimbursed.
– Once presented with the lifetime ticket it becomes the property of the winner, if lost the winner will incur costs for a duplicate to be made
– The judges decision is final
– Persons participate in the Lifetime Ticket Hunt at their own risk
– Ramfest, The Organisers and Partners take no responsibility for any person taking part in the Lifetime Ticket Hunt