Johannesburg, South Africa: the most ambitious guest track we’ve seen in recent memory is courtesy of Human Nebula. The song, ‘Police Brutality’ is accompanied by a video and a small army of artists.
Police Brutality: a global consciousness gains momentum
“To Serve and To Protect”. That’s what we remember from school, when kids declared that when they grow up, they’d like to be a policeman.
Sadly, service and protection doesn’t always feel like the case. In fact, in many societies around the world it seems to be the exception rather than the rule; corruption and abuse of power often taking precedence.
Well, not only do Human Nebula speak up about this in the South African context, but they’ve rallied a bunch of scene friends to join them on this mammoth track. Included are:
- Reegan Du Buisson of Facing The Gallows
- Jade Osner of Riddlebreak
- Dwayne Hees of Sunken State
- Lwandile Prusent of Technopath / Vulvodynia / Cryoplegia
- Greg van Kerkhof of Red Helen / Technopath
- Marty Du Plessis of Hiraeth
- Kris Xenopoulos of Technopath / Vulvodynia
Ridiculous. In a good way! It doesn’t really get more power than that. Enjoy.